CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in Grade 5

Today was my first day back in fifth grade and I love it! I am doing my senior practicum, basically a really good look into what student teaching is... in the sense that i am in the schools for 2 full days a week. I was very nervous into going into 5th grade, just because I have only been in 1st and 2nd for my classes. But I think I found out where I would like to teach when I get a job. The older grades. The school I am at is amazing. It is the largest elementary school in the state of Idaho with 12,000 students. The principal is super nice and way excited to be at his job. Today he gave us hints and he said to ask him any question.. he will even help us find great teachers to work with. I am pretty excited to go in and learn more everyday with the fifth graders.

1 comments:

Rucinski Family said...

oh kelcie i'm so happy for you :)