CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

I will survive

I hope I can survive the next two weeks! It is going to be crazy. Next week I have big projects due one right after another and then the next week I have finals. Why can't my professors just choose one or the other! I mean, it's more work for them and obviously a lot more stress for us college students. I know that once I get through the next two weeks it will all be worth it! Graduation is in exactly 2 weeks. From this time today (about 3:30pm) I will be a college grad with student teaching left to do in the fall. I am so excited to be done and not have homework! Let's just hope I can get my school work done and everything else on my to do list!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Congratulations Kelcie! Hang in there, the next couple weeks will be crazy but oh so worth it. You will love student teaching...

Cara said...

Kelc, I am so proud of you for getting your degree! I know you're stressed now but it will all be over soon! Congratulations on such a big accomplishment! We love you!