CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Step Closer

I am one step closer to graduating! I am so excited and wish it were tomorrow! Today I went to grad fest and picked up my cap, gown, tassel, and a bunch of other free stuff the Alumni Association gave us. I am even more excited about it now! I think the senioritis is kicking in big time, even worse than in high school. I am trying to stay focused and motivated but it's getting harder and harder everyday! April 10 here I am come! I am ready, excited, but scared all at the same time. I am going to have to face the real world and hopefully find a job very soon!

1 comments:

Cara said...

Kelc-

I am so excited for you! I hope you have a great graduation! We will be thinking of you and hopefully you'll get lots of pictures to share with us! Love you!