CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It felt like it was just August and I moved to Utah, now it's the middle of November and I have a little more than a week left of student teaching! I am so excited to be done but at the same time I have no idea what I am going to do until I get a job. I am applying for a P.E. position at my friends school and am hoping I get that. I am also going to put my name on the sub list so that I can get my name out there. So either way I should be good. The only bad thing with subbing is that you never know when you are going to work. But it will all work out. Life is starting to fall into place and things feel right. I'll keep you updated on the job situation.

1 comments:

grandmagrandpadickson said...

way to hang in there. Count down time.